Logicalis is looking for Security, Risk, and Control Team Lead to join a long term project in one of our main partners in Madrid.
- Lead will be in charge of drive decisions regarding local security policies jointly with the Local CISO in order to upgrade the Global Security Control Framework to take in consideration local regulations.
- Will oversee workloads technical designs to ensure the security control framework compliance per every azure component (product) belonging to the workload architecture
- Team Lead should participate in the Security, Risk, and Control forums in order to give feedback and suggest point of improvement to the Global Security Control Framework Security Engineer
The team will have the following activities:
- Upgrade the cloud security framework (coming from corporation) to apply local regulation.
- Use the cloud security framework to assess and certify platform components and products that are developed as part of the CCoE.
We offer an indefinite contract, professional development, good working environment and stability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your cv to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.