We want to incorporate a Security Consultant for an important client in Madrid
The architect will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a member of consulting engagements, as a leader on solution design and deployment projects. The architect should be well versed in solution design and have the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans.
• Design, build and implement security systems for a given environment.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture in a banking environment and understanding of banking environment, products and processes.
• Additionally proven ability to design and implement secure architectures that meet entity’s security requirements, whilst delivering value, and incorporate appropriate and sustainable security controls based on cloud native security services as well as traditional approaches.
• Align to widely accepted security standards and frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats and adapt security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
• Expertise in creating technical documentation of Architecture, Design, Use cases and Test cases.
• Experience in devops / Secdevops.
• Initiate and lead architectural projects in the area of security, or having a major security component. Provide subject-matter expert assistance when the architectural vision goes to execution model, to ensure adherence to that architectural vision
• Provide security architecture guidance to global senior and general management across all of IT, Business, and Risk
• Monitors compliance and regulatory guidelines and defines impact on the Enterprise architecture translating it into design requirements and solution architectures
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and working relationships in a project-based/client-serving model and work closely with people at different levels of an organization Good negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Deploy, manage, monitorize and control DRP.
• Execute IT continuity controls and generate proper evidences.
• Coordinate the execution of anual continuity test, analyse obtained results (RTA/RPA) and propose improvement plans.
• Align continuity neccesities ( RTO/RPO) from different business áreas with technical IT solutions
• Maintain IT Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
• Collaborate with local Business continuity área ( reporting, tests, etc…)
• Expert-level knowledge of a number of specific areas like platform security, continuity, SDLC, fraud, IAM, crypto, security monitoring, malware, etc
• Knowledge or regulatory procedures such as PSD2, GDPR
• Authorization and authentication processes based on adaptative processes depending risk.
• Knowledge con access solutions such as Sailpoint, ping identity, cyberark, AD, LDAP
• Knowledge on 2FA architectures: Push notifications, softToken, hardToken, etc…
• Knowledge on PSD2 compliance, Strong Customer Authentication from PSD2 RTS.
• Knowledge on asymmetric/symetric architecture.
• Security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH, etc.).
• Knowledge on 22301 and best practices on ISO 27301 and ISO 24762.
• Knowledge on Mainframe environments, databases and middleware.
• Knowledge on OS ( Windows, Unix)
• Knowledge on office tool ( Powerpoint, Excel )
If your are interested, you can send us your cv to: email@example.com
De acuerdo con el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 General de Protección de Datos y la Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales, le informamos de que mediante la “solicitud” de la presente oferta usted está dando su consentimiento a LOGICALIS SPAIN, S.L.U, para el tratamiento de los datos personales incorporados al currículum con la finalidad de incorporarle a presentes y futuros procesos de selección. Podrá ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, oposición, supresión, portabilidad y limitación contactando con nosotros a través de firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si desea más información acerca del tratamiento de sus datos personales, por favor, póngase en contacto a través de la dirección indicada anteriormente o bien acceda a la política de privacidad publicada en nuestra página web: https://www.es.logicalis.com/useful-information/privacy-policy/